Best Places to Buy Property in Bangalore:
Bangalore is known as IT Hub as many Information Technology companies are located in the city.
Hence it is known as Silicon Valley of India. The IT blast has made this city the home to salaried
moguls whose one of the many stresses is – how to spare assessment. While trying to spare
assessment and furthermore to claim a house that meets their prerequisites, individuals are giving
private properties in Bangalore which is a genuine thought. Along with these lines, read on to
discover which zones are making it to the rundown of best areas to put resources into Bangalore.
Sarjapur is located in south-east part of Bengaluru. And it is having smooth connectivity to major it
sector areas whitefield and electronic city. Sarjapur is evolving as one of the best hotspots for real
estate business. Sarjapur road is on the radar of IT companies looking to set up, led to the
development of a large residential / commercials around the area catering to IT professionals
seeking affordable residential options.
- Rental values have remained stable
- Rental returns remained upbeat at over 4.6% annual gross yield
- Market has maximum demand for apartments/villas
- 2BHK units are the preferred residential format
link of sarjapura properties
K R Puram
While this locality is a good bet for affordable and mid-range real estate investments, the adjoining
areas like ORR corridor, Whitefield and Bengaluru Central, cater mostly to the upper range of the
realty market. Due to the establishment of major IT parks in the, city along with access to all social
infrastructure, KR Puram offers better scope for appreciation than nearby KR Puram localities.
- It is now a very cosmopolitan neighborhood, with mostly IT professionals seeking to buy flats
in KR Puram.
- Although there is a wide variety of options when it comes to buying apartments in KR
Puram, 2 and 3-BHK homes are mostly preferred here.
- Price appreciation – 12%-15% over the last couple of years.
- Current property rates – Rs 2,976-4,798 per sq ft.
link of K R Puram properties
Electronic City is India’s ‘Silicon Valley’ and one of Bengaluru’s most coveted residential destinations.
It is one of the biggest IT hubs in the city and has close to 70 properties being constructed There are
several residential projects being built by leading builders in Electronic City, including Prestige, K
Raheja, Sekhar, Brigade, Mahaveer and many others. The locality lies only 18 kilometres away from
the Bangalore City Centre. Other nearby Electronic City localities include Sarjapur, Silk Board and
HSR Layout. Due to the presence of major IT corporate offices here, along with all necessary social
infrastructure, Electronic City offers better appreciation potential, as compared to most of its
- It is now a very cosmopolitan neighbourhood., with mostly IT professionals seeking to
buy flats in Electronic city.
- Price appreciation – 13%-14% over the last couple of years
- Current property rates – Rs 2,100-5,400 per sq ft.
- Companies present in the area – Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Hewlett-Packard, L&T Infotech,
Infosys, HCL Technologies, Siemens, Patni Computer Systems, CGI, Siemens, Tata
Consultancy Services, Genpact, Intel and many others.
Hebbal was once referred to as the northern limit of Bengaluru. The Hebbal Lake is a major landmark
here and the development of several flyovers, linking to the Bellary Road and Outer Ring Road, have
boosted development here.
All roads lead to the BIAL link at Hebbal. Additionally, the development of residential projects, like
Sobha Petunia and Raintree Boulevard, have given a fillip to development.
There are several prominent real estate builders in Hebbal including Puravankara, Prestige, Sekhar,
Sobha, Godrej, Brigade and many others. While this locality is still a good option for affordable and
mid-range housing, the neighboring areas like Yelahanka also cater to the mid-range of the market.
Other nearby Hebbal localities include Outer Ring Road and Banaswadi.
- Hebbal is often regarded as a good bet, due to its connectivity and social infrastructure.
- Price Appreciation – 10%-11% over the last couple of years.
- Current property rates – Rs 4,409-7,745 per sq ft.
- Bengaluru’s rapidly-growing regions and has been giving an average annual return of 18%-
19% as per estimates
- When it comes to apartments in Hebbal, there are many available options, although 2 and 3-
BHK are the preferred configurations here.
HSR Layout is one of Bengaluru’s most rapidly-growing and posh localities. HSR Layout is neatly
divided into Sectors 1-7, with cross roads and main roads intersecting through the sectors. Villages
like Mangammanapalya, Agara and Venkatapura, are also part of HSR Layout.
There are several well-known builders in HSR Layout, including Puravankara, Raheja and Brigade, to
name a few. There are several mid-range and affordable projects in the area, though you will come
across a few premium projects too
- The area is mostly cosmopolitan and 2 and 3-BHK apartments are readily available here
- Price Appreciation – around 10% over the last couple of years.
- Current property rates – Rs 3,788-6,523 per sq ft
- HSR Layout at present, has nearly 50-60 residential projects under construction and lies near
areas like BTM Layout and Koramangala
Indira Nagar is one of Bengaluru’s major residential areas, located in the eastern part of India’s
‘Silicon Valley’. As per market studies, Indira Nagar is one of the most posh areas in Bengaluru. There
are several leading builders in Indira Nagar including Godrej, Prestige, Ozone and many others. Some
of the landmark projects in Indira Nagarinclude Godrej United and Purple Woods, which are big-
ticket residential offerings, coming up in the locality.
- There are a number of options available, when it comes to apartments in Indira Nagar,
although 2 and 3-BHK flats are the most preferred ones here
- Price appreciation – 11%-14% over the past couple of years.
- Current property rates – Rs 6,158-11,264 per sq ft.
- It has at least 40 projects that are under construction and lies near areas like Ulsoor and
Domlur, where property rates are higher